Un-Tan Forums

Log in/Register or I kill yoo~~ >:0

One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Oie_un10

~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu


ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3
Un-Tan Forums

Un-Tan-Tan!

YAY! We made a forum for UTSF =D Un-Tan is epic!
Un-Tan-Tan!

Log in

I forgot my password

June 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Donate


    One Piece Episode 417

    avatar
    dogiii
    Don't know Un-Tan
    Don't know Un-Tan

    Posts : 3
    Un-tan points : 3567
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-13

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by dogiii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 am

    great episode guys...thnx for subbing again!
    naarakyuu
    naarakyuu
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 16
    Un-tan points : 3607
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-20

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by naarakyuu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:29 am

    fdein wrote:okay the HD raw is out. that means HD and FHD are soon Very Happy

    whats FHD better than HD ?
    NeGaTiV
    NeGaTiV
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 28
    Un-tan points : 3624
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Romania

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by NeGaTiV on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 am

    naarakyuu wrote:
    fdein wrote:okay the HD raw is out. that means HD and FHD are soon Very Happy

    whats FHD better than HD ?

    It has been explained , check the other pages of this thread and you will find the answer ! One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_cyclops
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 am

    ShinsenZero wrote:I'll take the HD over SD and FHD anyday. It's what keeps me from watching funimations release too. Sad that the SD comes before the HD though. Because if people want SD, they can just go to funi's to watch, I assume. HD is what keeps me with u guys. Keep up the good work.

    Did you guys find a suitable HD yet?
    FHD > HD
    fdein wrote:well the hd has a resolution of 1280x720 and the FHD has
    one of 1920x1080, so it's great for fullscreens and TV. Also the
    filesize of HD is half the filesize of FHD(FHD is 500 mb) and the FHD
    has waaaaaaay higher resolution quality and better colors.
    NeGaTiV
    NeGaTiV
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 28
    Un-tan points : 3624
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Romania

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by NeGaTiV on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 am

    fdein wrote:
    ShinsenZero wrote:I'll take the HD over SD and FHD anyday. It's what keeps me from watching funimations release too. Sad that the SD comes before the HD though. Because if people want SD, they can just go to funi's to watch, I assume. HD is what keeps me with u guys. Keep up the good work.

    Did you guys find a suitable HD yet?
    FHD > HD
    fdein wrote:well the hd has a resolution of 1280x720 and the FHD has
    one of 1920x1080, so it's great for fullscreens and TV. Also the
    filesize of HD is half the filesize of FHD(FHD is 500 mb) and the FHD
    has waaaaaaay higher resolution quality and better colors.

    *looks around* spam is food !
    naarakyuu
    naarakyuu
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 16
    Un-tan points : 3607
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-20

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by naarakyuu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 am

    cool the FHD sounds really awesome....i will wait for it.. cuz i have never seen anything in FHD. someone plz let me know when its avail. cuz i cant seem to find things. lol
    xerophyll
    xerophyll
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 11
    Un-tan points : 3596
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-23
    Location : Ireland

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by xerophyll on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:12 am

    OP 417 HD plz....lol Razz
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

    as soon as our encoder is back *nod nod*
    xerophyll
    xerophyll
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 11
    Un-tan points : 3596
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-23
    Location : Ireland

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by xerophyll on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 am

    oh ok..cool!
    thnx!! Very Happy
    Enjou
    Enjou
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 10
    Un-tan points : 3580
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-06

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by Enjou on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm

    fdein wrote:as soon as our encoder is back *nod nod*

    Will he get back quicker if I were to sacrifice my finest goat?
    Brook
    Brook
    Getting Un-Taned!
    Getting Un-Taned!

    Posts : 81
    Un-tan points : 3721
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 28
    Location : Germany

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by Brook on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

    Enjou wrote:
    fdein wrote:as soon as our encoder is back *nod nod*

    Will he get back quicker if I were to sacrifice my finest goat?

    DO IT!
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm

    I did an internatioan text message (long distance charges D:)
    Enjou
    Enjou
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 10
    Un-tan points : 3580
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-06

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by Enjou on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 pm

    Brook wrote:
    Enjou wrote:
    fdein wrote:as soon as our encoder is back *nod nod*

    Will he get back quicker if I were to sacrifice my finest goat?

    DO IT!

    Well, my finest goat ran off - he sensed it coming. Must have been the look in my eye. It isn't my finest goat for nothing. I suppose an orphan child will have to suffice...
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 pm

    I cant say for sure, but HD in 3 hours if everything goes fine.
    avatar
    ShinsenZero
    Some Un-taness
    Some Un-taness

    Posts : 5
    Un-tan points : 3569
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-13

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by ShinsenZero on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm

    w00t! Hd in 3 hrs! Can't wait!! GJ Guys!

    That sucks the HD will be from the .ts from now on though, seems like there won't be any more Sunday/Monday HD Releases.
    avatar
    Gordon Schumway
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 10
    Un-tan points : 3584
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-06

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by Gordon Schumway on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:36 pm

    ShinsenZero wrote:w00t! Hd in 3 hrs! Can't wait!! GJ Guys!

    That sucks the HD will be from the .ts from now on though, seems like there won't be any more Sunday/Monday HD Releases.

    No worries, Funimation can be the warm-up and then Un-Tan can come and show them how it's done right.

    This will the the first episode I try that Full HD you guys were telling me about, I am excited Smile
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 pm

    ShinsenZero wrote:w00t! Hd in 3 hrs! Can't wait!! GJ Guys!

    That sucks the HD will be from the .ts from now on though, seems like there won't be any more Sunday/Monday HD Releases.
    It's true we will release a bit later, but not that late. we had an issue this week lol.
    Plus, for the sake of nice quality Smile
    anyways encoder's back.
    chsrvn
    chsrvn
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

    Posts : 167
    Un-tan points : 3775
    Reputation : -18
    Join date : 2009-08-18
    Age : 26
    Location : India

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by chsrvn on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 am

    Tempest wrote:
    ROTFL wrote:
    chsrvn wrote:wheres the ep

    They said a early realease not a uber fast as you always want just wait goddamit ><

    fdein wrote:I feel like banning you chrsvn

    Urahara Kiske wrote:
    chsrvn wrote:wheres the ep

    i will hurt you :/

    Seiba wrote:chsrvn translation: Hurry the f*** up, i ain't got all day
    Thats how i see it


    loool so much hate on here Wink


    anyways, good to see other people hate FUNimation.... it makes me feel all fuzzy inside Very Happy

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Kopfschuettel One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_pale
    Enjou
    Enjou
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 10
    Un-tan points : 3580
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-09-06

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by Enjou on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:16 am

    fdein wrote:
    ShinsenZero wrote:w00t! Hd in 3 hrs! Can't wait!! GJ Guys!

    That sucks the HD will be from the .ts from now on though, seems like there won't be any more Sunday/Monday HD Releases.
    It's true we will release a bit later, but not that late. we had an issue this week lol.
    Plus, for the sake of nice quality Smile
    anyways encoder's back.

    Would that issue be that you jinxed the HD release by speaking out loud that it might come early? Well then, it's clearly your fault that the poor orphan child I sacrificed died for nothing. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get orphan blood stains out of carpet? Oh well, I'll just have to sacrifice some more to get the color consistent across the whole house - it's not like there's a short supply of orphans around here. Well, at least I think they're orphans. I don't usually take the time to ask. I mean, you know, why else would they be playing outside in this day an age if they weren't orphans?
    naarakyuu
    naarakyuu
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 16
    Un-tan points : 3607
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-20

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by naarakyuu on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:23 am

    so lol how long is 3 hours according to this site? cuz its more than 3 hours and HD or FHD not out yet. if its out how come you guys dont update it on page 1? One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_question
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 am

    naarakyuu wrote:so lol how long is 3 hours according to this site? cuz its more than 3 hours and HD or FHD not out yet. if its out how come you guys dont update it on page 1? One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_question
    well, not everything went well. :l
    It should be when the encoder wakes up or something DX
    naarakyuu
    naarakyuu
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 16
    Un-tan points : 3607
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-20

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by naarakyuu on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 am

    fdein wrote:
    naarakyuu wrote:so lol how long is 3 hours according to this site? cuz its more than 3 hours and HD or FHD not out yet. if its out how come you guys dont update it on page 1? One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_question
    well, not everything went well. :l
    It should be when the encoder wakes up or something DX
    lol who is this encoder and why is he so lazy? i wanna give him a good beating. its already tuesday, 2 days form raw release. Sad
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

    Posts : 364
    Un-tan points : 4036
    Reputation : -8
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Location : Un-Tan land

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by fdein on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 am

    shut the hell up. We're doing this for free. he has a real life too you know.
    chsrvn
    chsrvn
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

    Posts : 167
    Un-tan points : 3775
    Reputation : -18
    Join date : 2009-08-18
    Age : 26
    Location : India

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by chsrvn on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 am

    naarakyuu wrote:
    fdein wrote:
    naarakyuu wrote:so lol how long is 3 hours according to this site? cuz its more than 3 hours and HD or FHD not out yet. if its out how come you guys dont update it on page 1? One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_question
    well, not everything went well. :l
    It should be when the encoder wakes up or something DX
    lol who is this encoder and why is he so lazy? i wanna give him a good beating. its already tuesday, 2 days form raw release. Sad

    U should not argue with subbers dude
    if u want it that badly go sub for urself
    naarakyuu
    naarakyuu
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

    Posts : 16
    Un-tan points : 3607
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-20

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by naarakyuu on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:08 am

    fdein wrote:shut the hell up. We're doing this for free. he has a real life too you know.


    umm if you didnt realize that i was being sarcastic, idk what else...i know you are doing this for free so wtf? i am not saying you should forget everything else and just sub this and make it your first priority..learn to take a joke once in a while One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

    chsrvn wrote:
    naarakyuu wrote:
    fdein wrote:
    naarakyuu wrote:so
    lol how long is 3 hours according to this site? cuz its more than 3
    hours and HD or FHD not out yet. if its out how come you guys dont
    update it on page 1? One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_question
    well, not everything went well. :l
    It should be when the encoder wakes up or something DX
    lol who is this encoder and why is he so lazy? i wanna give him a good beating. its already tuesday, 2 days form raw release. Sad

    U should not argue with subbers dude
    if u want it that badly go sub for urself

    STFU douche. look who is talking..you are the one who is always impatient from
    the start for the episodes and got yourself -8 rep.and i am not arguing . who the fuck are
    you to give me orders? One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Icon_evil

    Sponsored content

    One Piece Episode  417 - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Episode 417

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 pm