Un-Tan Forums

Log in/Register or I kill yoo~~ >:0



~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu


ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3
Un-Tan Forums

Un-Tan-Tan!

YAY! We made a forum for UTSF =D Un-Tan is epic!
Un-Tan-Tan!

Log in

I forgot my password

January 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Donate


    New fall anime project

    Share
    avatar
    chsrvn
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

    Posts : 167
    Un-tan points : 3628
    Reputation : -18
    Join date : 2009-08-18
    Age : 26
    Location : India

    Re: New fall anime project

    Post by chsrvn on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:47 am

    i found this in wiki
    thought to post it here
    http://www.fansubwiki.com/
    avatar
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

    Posts : 554
    Un-tan points : 4076
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2009-07-22
    Age : 24
    Location : St. Cloud Minnesota

    Re: New fall anime project

    Post by Tempest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 am

    omgozzers! she just stabbed the kid with... angel wing feather chains?

    and lol at the slight ecchi.

    Anyways, it's kinda good to know the only one we're publicly against is SFW...

    and did anyone else see that disney lilo and stitch thing on there? that's gonna be subbed in a heartbeat


    _________________
    Quality Checker and Editor
    UTSF


    avatar
    chsrvn
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

    Posts : 167
    Un-tan points : 3628
    Reputation : -18
    Join date : 2009-08-18
    Age : 26
    Location : India

    Re: New fall anime project

    Post by chsrvn on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 am

    Tempest wrote:omgozzers! she just stabbed the kid with... angel wing feather chains?

    and lol at the slight ecchi.

    Anyways, it's kinda good to know the only one we're publicly against is SFW...

    and did anyone else see that disney lilo and stitch thing on there? that's gonna be subbed in a heartbeat

    so what r u ppl planning to sub?
    avatar
    Human 4edel
    Getting Un-Taned!
    Getting Un-Taned!

    Posts : 66
    Un-tan points : 3519
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-08-16
    Age : 28
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: New fall anime project

    Post by Human 4edel on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:04 am

    Its a surprise, according to the people in mirc. They wont tell me
    avatar
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

    Posts : 554
    Un-tan points : 4076
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2009-07-22
    Age : 24
    Location : St. Cloud Minnesota

    Re: New fall anime project

    Post by Tempest on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:03 pm

    chsrvn wrote:
    Tempest wrote:omgozzers! she just stabbed the kid with... angel wing feather chains?

    and lol at the slight ecchi.

    Anyways, it's kinda good to know the only one we're publicly against is SFW...

    and did anyone else see that disney lilo and stitch thing on there? that's gonna be subbed in a heartbeat

    so what r u ppl planning to sub?

    Human 4edel wrote:Its a surprise, according to the people in mirc. They wont tell me



    It's on the front page of this thread guys, 11eyes


    _________________
    Quality Checker and Editor
    UTSF



    Sponsored content

    Re: New fall anime project

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:14 pm