~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu

ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Un-Tan Forums

Suggestion for a great Anime to see Oie_un10

~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu

ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3

Un-Tan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-Tan Forums

Un-Tan-Tan!

YAY! We made a forum for UTSF =D Un-Tan is epic!
Un-Tan-Tan!

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Donate

+8
Brook
jimwhat
Tempest
fdein
Magus
CXu
Pain
Javilink
12 posters

Suggestion for a great Anime to see

Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Un-tan points : 5608

Suggestion for a great Anime to see Empty Suggestion for a great Anime to see

Post by Javilink Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Let me know a few anime you had seen and would like to discuss it with us into why we should see this.. Don't put up an anime that is already popular as in one piece, bleach, naruto, etc. I'm interesting in seeing the great anime that's out there. Just finished seeing Air Master and that was great cause it all about fighting stronger opponents. Seen Air Gear awhile back, and that is the # 1 best Anime! That's just my opinion.
    Pain
    Pain
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5395

Suggestion for a great Anime to see Empty Re: Suggestion for a great Anime to see

Post by Pain Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 pm

hunter x hunter: is my all time favorite anime. its a bit old but still kicks ass.
    hajime no ippo: is also up there for me . lots of great fights. my avatar is from this show.
    CXu
    CXu
    Teh Smexiest Admin ever ;3

Un-tan points : 5736

Suggestion for a great Anime to see Empty Re: Suggestion for a great Anime to see

Post by CXu Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 am

Clannad, Kanon 2006, Haruhi (lol popular), lucky star (weeee~~), K-on (Un-Tan!), alot of other stuff
    Magus
    Magus
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5442

Post by Magus Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Watch the law of ueki...
    It has good action and comedy....
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:09 pm

I heard hajime no ippo is great from a friend, imma watch tha next and I had watched clanned before was interesting till it got to the point of boredom, I'll check out the other anime that you mentioned that I haven't heard of. Thanks
    CXu
    CXu

Post by CXu Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:25 pm

There's a lot of good stuff I've watched, just need some genre. if you want mecha, then I'm nooot the right guy Razz
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

Un-tan points : 5812

Post by fdein Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Desu note or code geass
    CXu
    CXu

Post by CXu Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Hikaru no Go if you're interested in Board Games (Namely Go, or IGo, can't remember)
    Saki for Mahjong

^meeh XD

As well as Shakugan no Shana, Shangri-La, Zero no Tsukaima and all that for some fighting stuff
    You really should watch^

Yeah, weeeell. I want some gender, and I'll see whatever I've watched that is good XD
    Tempest
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

Un-tan points : 5999

Post by Tempest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Canaan, just started watching it, and it's awesome Smile
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 pm

i've started to see Hajime no ippo, and it awesome and i can't wait to see the second season, better graphics!!!
    jimwhat
    jimwhat
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Un-tan points : 5562

Post by jimwhat Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 pm

D. Gray Man, Gundam 00, 07-Ghost, When the seagulls cry (very confusing, but good), Hitman Reborn, Needless.

Most of those are new and/or ongoing.
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

i'm waiting for the second season of D. Gray man, because it got very interesting and the anime is overall GREAT
    Smile
    jimwhat
    jimwhat
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by jimwhat Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Javilink wrote:i'm waiting for the second season of D. Gray man, because it got very interesting and the anime is overall GREAT
    Smile
    The chances of that are not that high. Even though it was popular it got low ratings.
    Pain
    Pain
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5395

Post by Pain Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:41 am

speaking of Waiting for next seasons. i am Waiting on hunter x hunter , air gear and KenIchi.
    Brook
    Brook
    Getting Un-Taned!
    Getting Un-Taned!

Un-tan points : 5497

Post by Brook Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 am

jimwhat wrote:D. Gray Man, Gundam 00, 07-Ghost, When the seagulls cry (very confusing, but good), Hitman Reborn, Needless.

Most of those are new and/or ongoing.

i have like 10 episodes of 07-ghosts but i don't have the time to watch it ;D
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Pain wrote:speaking of Waiting for next seasons. i am Waiting on hunter x hunter , air gear and KenIchi.

i'm with you all the way man, Only Air Gear and Kenichi!! though are they really gonna make second season for them both? i wish!!!
    jimwhat
    jimwhat
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by jimwhat Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble but they're probably not making a new season for air gear. The people who made the anime version have been know to make their animes short. Plus it's been years since the first season. You should read the manga, it's amazing. And about Kenichi, if you history's strongest disciple, then there probably isn't going to be a second season for it too. It's sad that they end the animes so quickly. The mangas are still going on though.
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm

i've read air gear, im pretty far in the manga, right before the tropheum or w/e you call it battle against genesis and sleeping forest
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

Un-tan points : 5812

Post by fdein Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm

I watched Black lagoon today(yeah the whole thing).
    It's good.
    Fellow_Earthling
    Fellow_Earthling
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5380

Post by Fellow_Earthling Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 am

Grappler Baki
    Busou Renkin
    Claymore
    Kino's Journey
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:12 pm

busou renkin is the shit, also Kenichi, Air Master.
    RCpaladin123
    RCpaladin123
    Some Un-taness
    Some Un-taness

Un-tan points : 5350

Post by RCpaladin123 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Soul eater: a great series with awesome fighting scenes and some good comedy.xxxHolic: a brilliant series, although it was put into a psychological category i thought it would be boring but honestly it is brilliant, it has comedy and supernatural elements, haven't watched many episodes and I'm still on the first season but needless to say I'm going to catch up and watch them all. Also it has Zoro from One piece voicing a second main character.Also the way the characters are drawn takes a bit of getting used to and it does teach some lessons about life from what i heard.
    Javilink
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Post by Javilink Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 pm

already saw soul eater, i probably seen alot of great anime, and bro, Ippo is the shit!!! even second season, who knows when third season is coming out?
    Zane
    Zane
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5437

Post by Zane Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 am

http://zane.myanimelist.net

Some of my list of animes that i've watched on there. I recommend all the 9s and 10s, obviously 10>9 but some only got 9s for minor reasons as they didn't deserve 10 (would've given 9.7 or something etc).

Anywho, my recommendations are there!!!
    Bloodfrost
    Bloodfrost
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5363

Post by Bloodfrost Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 am

It really depends on what u FEEL like watching..

If u want some kinda comedy, K-on and Lucky Star is good, So is Full Metal Panic Fummofu
    if u want some action, Canaan is a pretty good choice, i would not watch Claymore, i would read the manga because they BRUTILIZE the freaking anime
    Personally anyone that has not seen Code Geass should get on that like... yesterday .
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is amazing as well, super over the top.
    Death Note i guess is a pretty good drama anime i guess...
    A musical anime i currently watched and liked was Nana, its more romance tho.

I'd post up my anime list...but i have not updated it in like... a year... aw hell i'll post it anyways... *digs it up* http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bloodfrost

As well, i hate to burst the D.Greyman bubbles... but that anime got cancelled MID season, it was done REALLY REALLY fast. It was amazingly popular in north america but not in Japan. There will not be another season of it... again i stress, it was cancelled mid season lawl. Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi is done as well, i dont know details i just know there wont be another one. Read the manga, its great

As well it might interest some of you to know that Black Lagoon has a third season confirmed coming out, and Darker Then Black is rumored to have a 2nd season coming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:43 pm