~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu

ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Un-Tan Forums

Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic] Oie_un10

~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu

ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3

Un-Tan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Un-Tan Forums

Un-Tan-Tan!

YAY! We made a forum for UTSF =D Un-Tan is epic!
Un-Tan-Tan!

I forgot my password

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Donate

5 posters

Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic]

Colecionador
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5387

Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic] Empty Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic]

Post by Colecionador Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Hello~.

I guess most of you already know me (I hope), but I'm bored and I want to introduce myself to everyone.
    My name is Paulo, I'm 20 years old and I live in Brazil. My first contact to Internet was like 10 years ago, using mIRC to connect to Undernet (if I'm right...). I begin to work with anime sites when I was 13~15 and never stopped.
    Today I'm one of the three owners of Aliança Project (the biggest anime network sites in Brazil), managing piecePROJECT and radioPROJECT directly, while working also at narutoPROJECT, subbing Naruto.

I'm administrator and encoder at PUNCH-Fansub, working on Naruto and One Piece, and sometimes helping in other series as well.Let's see... I'm not a big fan of animes, I preffer american series, Stargate (that is canadian too), House, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, etc...

I started fansubbing when I was 15, QCing some animes, like 2 episodes of Cowboe Bebop, all Gravitation, few episodes of Loveless and first episode Evangelion. Now I only work as encoder or translator when nobody is around.
    Usually people don't like me, coz I'm a bit arrogant and stupid, and I really don't care. I do my job and if someone doesn't like it or doesn't like me, their problem, not mine. Most of the brazilian fansubs hate me and my sites (for example: G_I_A from yibis/dattebayo-brasil/ligaex), but I guess they are just jealous, coz nobody care about them.Well, I guess I already said enough. Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic] Icon_biggrin

Nice to meet me.
    itsmee
    itsmee
    Getting Un-Taned!
    Getting Un-Taned!

Un-tan points : 5411

Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic] Empty Re: Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic]

Post by itsmee Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:46 pm

hahaha lol nice to meet you and welcome to Un-Tan forums. I'm a House fan as well. So you basically sub from English to Spanish right? or do you know Japaneses as well?!
    Colecionador
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 5387

Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic] Empty Re: Hi. [insert more characters to send the topic]

Post by Colecionador Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:54 pm

My group translate from English to Portuguese and from Japanese too. I only know English. :p
    fdein
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

Un-tan points : 5830

Post by fdein Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 am

You're osom \o/ other people ae just jealous
    CXu
    CXu
    Teh Smexiest Admin ever ;3
    Teh Smexiest Admin ever ;3

Un-tan points : 5754

Post by CXu Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 am

Cole~~
    *glomps*
    hya :3
    Tempest
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

Un-tan points : 6017

Post by Tempest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:39 am

Damn that's a good resume lol, I bet you could get a job at FUNimation (jk, jk, don't smite)

oh, and House ftw!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:48 am